SLICKLINE2018-07-31T06:02:12+00:00

SLICKLINE

About AMSITO

Amsito OilWells Services, a 100% owned company of Reservoir Link Group.

AMSITO Oilwell Services (M) Sdn. Bhd. was incorporated in Malaysia in 1979 as a joint venture between Namas Noor Sdn. Bhd., a locally incorporated Bumiputra Company, which owned 51% of the joint venture company, and OTIS Engineering Corporation, a company incorporated in the United States of America which owned the remaining 49%.

In 1993, OTIS ceased to exist as its owner Halliburton Company went through an extensive reorganization, folding OTIS products and services into HALLIBURTON ENERGY SERVICES.

In 1995, Namas Noor purchased additional shares in AMSITO from Halliburton and at present, now holds 100%.

This agreement transfers full, operational management of AMSITO to Namas Noor’s appointed full time management team from all related oil and gas activities.

In Malaysia, Amsito have been performing for major oil companies, PETRONAS CARIGALI SDN BHD, ESSO, MURPHY OIL, HALLIBURTON, NIPPON, BAKER ATLAS and SHELL SARAWAK.

Our major Services are:

SLICKLINE SERVICES

  • Double Drum Wireline Unit (0.092 -0.108)
  • Heavy Duty Wireline Unit (5/16) coming soon

  • Basic Slickline Downhole Tool

  • OTIS Running & Pulling tool

  • Baker Running & Pulling Tool

  • OTIS & Baker Shifting Tool

  • Hanger Tool

  • Slickline Fishing Equipment

  • Gauge Cutter, Sand Bailer, Tubing Drift

  • Cut Parafin

  • Install gaslift valves change

  • Open & close SSD

  • Pack-off tubing leaks

  • Mechanical Tubing Puncher

MEASUREMENT SERVICES

Well Integrity Logging
  • Production Logging Services

  • Multi-finger Caliper Services

  • Bottom-hole Pressure Survey

  • Memory Dual Neutron Survey

Well Log Analysis
  • Cased and Production Well Log Analysis

  • Pressure Transient Analysis

  • Formation Fluid Contact Analysis

Workshop Services

SLICKLINE SERVICES

  • Double Drum Wireline Unit (0.092 -0.108)
  • Heavy Duty Wireline Unit (5/16) coming soon

  • Basic Slickline Downhole Tool

  • OTIS Running & Pulling tool

  • Baker Running & Pulling Tool

  • OTIS & Baker Shifting Tool

  • Hanger Tool

  • Slickline Fishing Equipment

  • Gauge Cutter, Sand Bailer, Tubing Drift

  • Cut Parafin

  • Install gaslift valves change

  • Open & close SSD

  • Pack-off tubing leaks

  • Mechanical Tubing Puncher

MEASUREMENT SERVICES

Well Integrity Logging
  • Production Logging Services

  • Multi-finger Caliper Services

  • Bottom-hole Pressure Survey

  • Memory Dual Neutron Survey

Well Log Analysis
  • Cased and Production Well Log Analysis

  • Pressure Transient Analysis

  • Formation Fluid Contact Analysis

Workshop Services
CONTACT US