Well Perforate, Wash and Cement Services
Efficient One-trip Operation rock-to-rock barrier creation system
Perforate, Wash and Cement Services (PWC) is specially designated in one-trip module, includes TCP (Tubing Conveyed Perforation) to perforate the section which the guns drop automatically, and Archer Barricade™ System to wash and clean perforated annular session, then accurately place a permanent barrier. After the annular cleaning phase, high-circulation rates and pipe rotation enhance debris removal from the washed annulus and out of the well. One-trip module reduces Plug and Abandonment (P&A) cost, achieves time effectiveness of P&A operation.
Besides Well Abandonment, PWC services also applicable for Sustain casing pressure isolation, screen wash and slot recovery.
- Fastest PWC operations in the market
- Field result proven
- No section milling and swarf handling
- No underreaming
- Efficient one trip system with TCP and effective rock-to-rock sealing barrier
- Big Holes Gun System to provide the required size of entry holes for wash cement behind casing.
- High Circulation rates
- Smart design of dual swab cup either side of washing ports and adjustable distance between swab cups
- Flow bypass system